Monday, August 13, 2012

Family pics

Got some great pics done by a girl from church.  She loves taking pictures and I have to say she did a pretty darn good job.  We definitely had her challenged.  She had never done maternity pics and of course taking pics of young children can be quite the challenge.  Luke did great, but Matthew was another story.  He just wouldn't cooperate.  I don't blame him though because it was VERY HOT as usual.  We did it in the evening, but it was still probably at least 100 degrees outside.  She did manage to get 1 great pic of Matthew which I love.  We only need 1 and we got it.  I really wanted to get some pics before Joshua arrives.  I do want to add that I know when I look at other people's family pics I always think they seem so happy and perfect.  Please don't look at our pics and think what a perfect family we are.  I don't mean that in a bad way because I think my family is perfect, but in reality we are far from perfect.   We have our daily challenges just like all of you.

Luke (17 months)


Matthew (age 5)

The family (this is the best we could do)

Me and the hubby

Baby Joshua

My handsome Lukey

Brothers (Matthew has always has a "thing" for Luke's head)
Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. i love the one of the brothers. it must be a brother thing because my brothers do that too.

    ReplyDelete