Friday, February 1, 2013

Blog makeover

I was getting bored with the previous blog so I made some changes. I am really not very blog savy so I am trying to get familiar with some of the various settings, formats, and layouts. I didn't realize it,but some people actually make a decent living off of their blog. They actually bring in an income. Pretty cool, but I hear it is A LOT of work and probably not something I have time for, but I will admit I would like to look into it. I would probably start an additional blog. I hear that the more lucrative blogs usually stick to 1 topic such as cooking, crafts, organizing, etc.... I was thinking maybe a neonatal blog. Hmmmmm. Something to think about. Here is 1 pic of Luke. This is the pic I will be using for his 2nd birthday party invite.
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment