Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Where's Luke?

Still in by belly, that's where.  Smart boy!  If I were him I would stay in as long as possible.  It's a tough world out here.  Of course I am eager to meet him and know that he is okay but Mommy is okay with him coming whenever he decides is best.  I was scheduled for an induction for tomorrow but just wasn't feeling right about it so we moved it up to next Sunday which will put me right at 41 weeks and the OB is fine with that.  Overall I am feeling pretty good.  It's pretty much business as usual.  I really don't let the pregnancy slow me down much.  My feet and hands are pretty swollen and I am waking up a lot a night to pee or with indigestion.  I do think I am having some contractions but they are pretty inconsistnent and infrequent.  I hope he comes on his own but if not oh well.  Sunday is a good day to be born.  Matthew was born on a Sunday.  I will keep everyone updated.

Blessings,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment